MMA Victor
Leagues that last just one day.

What happens in the event of a tie?

In case some of you were wondering how ties work, here is an explanation of how the system works. This is by no means set in stone. After all, this site was made for fans by fans and most of what you see has been the result of feedback and suggestions. So in case you feel that these rules should be changed in any way, please feel free to reply with your thoughts.

As points are accumulated throughout one MMA event, the total points earned will be the value used to determine a winner. This value is depicted as Points Earned within the MMA Victor interface. Should two or more players have the same Points Earned value, the next value looked at is the total number of winners. For example, if player 1 and 2 both have 100 points, but player 2 had more correct winners, then player 2 will be declared the winner.

If Points Earned and the correct number of winners are both identical, then the next value evaluated is the correct number of methods. If all those values are identical then the next value evaluated is the correct number of rounds. Should all these values be identical at the end of one MMA event, then the the player who got the most bonuses will be declared the winner.

In the event that all values are identical, the current system will declare the player who registered on the site first as the Victor. Its called the experience virtue. It seems fair for everyone as this case is usually not common. The numbers of players before you is finite, however the number of players that will register after you is infinite.

Again, this is by no means written in stone. If you feel this can be enhanced, please let me know.

thanks.
-- Quarta 77.
I agree with with the tie breaker rules but i would like to see if all values are tied at the end for both winners to split the winnings.I just finished tied in a pool this past weekend so thats why i was asking but i love these little pools and i can live with first come first serve.Thanks again you the man bro
Last update on August 19, 10:45 pm by eddie edwards.
Right, I totally agree that a split is probably the most fair. Especially in a winner take all game. But when its a top 3 get paid game, and there are ties for first, then what would happen to the second and third place guys? Seems kinda weird that if you tie for first, you might end up getting less then the second place guy. Anyways, thanks for the support on this matter. If we had a few solid options, I would definitely put it to a vote and let the community speak on it. Feel free to comment freely.

thanks everyone!

I agree with with the tie breaker rules but i would like to see if all values are tied at the end for both winners to split the winnings.I just finished tied in a pool this past weekend so thats why i was asking but i love these little pools and i can live with first come first serve.Thanks again you the man bro
-- Quarta 77.
So if im understanding this correctly, I tied with a person but since they joined before me they get my money?